Fresh faced and natural is the look du jour of the season and Stila brings all the makeup products you need for the perfect Fall 2011 makeup. Check out Stila’s latest collection called ‘Backstage Beauty’ and pick your must-haves!
Natural beauty is the most popular makeup look this fall season and Stila is making sure you’ve got everything you (more…)
Archive for the ‘beauty’ Category
IF you want to have a georgeous hair, there are very much ways to improve your hair status. We are offering you our tricks to improve your hair look, without going to hairdresser or using expensive methods. (more…)
Here are some ways you can get rid of freckles:
1. Bleaching Creams
Whitening creams often contain a substance called hidrochinina. Are effective but do not expect immediate results, the process takes at least 3-4 months.
You need to know that these creams can have side effects. There is a risk of fading too pronounced in the area around freckles, skin dryness and peeling.
Here are some whitening creams:
Albaten (bleaching cream) 50ml Elmiplant
Bioestompation cream with kojic acid and azelaic acid – professional line Ardes
Efelidal – ointment for freckles and stained skin
Wrinkle spots – Gerocossen
Floritene – ampoules for discoloration of skin
2. Chemical peeling
To remove freckles can go to a cabinet that’s doing chemical peeling (removal of a portion of the epidermis and dermis). The doctor will do a surface exfoliation, a fast process and then you can go home immediately.
3. Laser Treatments
If you want something safer and faster, but more expensive, call Laser treatments to remove freckles. You will see results after the first session, but you should know that this can cost around 1000 dollars.
4. IPL Treatment
IPL (intense pulsed light) and intense Pulsed light is one of the most promising technologies in medical aesthetics.
The principle of action is to issue a very intense light pulse that is absorbed by different pigments of skin, generating different effects. Unlike laser using a single wavelength (single color), IPL technology uses a series of special filters to select different wavelengths of light spectrum.
Before engaging in aesthetic techniques listed above, take some time to discuss with your doctor about everything on that procedure: What is, how long, which are the side effects
Easy ways to get rid of freckles
It is recommended to apply these masks in the evening. Because your face should not be exposed to sunlight. Regardless of type of your skin, you should use protective cream every day.
1. You can prepare a mask from leaves of parsley in early spring and summer, parsley root in autumn. Two tablespoons of parsley are blended and applied as a mask for cleansed skin. Do not apply below your eyes. After waitinf fortwenty or thirty minutes, rinse with cold water and apply a moisturizing cream.
2. Boil the root of parsley and mix with lemon juice and wipe your face with this mixture every morning and evenig.
3. Add twenty drops of lemon juice into two tablespoons of carrot juice and apply two or three times on your face. After waiting for twenty or thirty minutes, you can remove the mask.
4. If there are freckles occured on your face, put tomato slices. Before this, you should clean your skin throughly and apply nutritious cream. You should wait for thirty minutes. Remove the mask with cotton soaked in cold milk.
5. Mix a tablespoon of parsley with a tablespoon of honey and apply on your skin, wait for fourty five minutes. You can also add lemon juice into this mixture. But if you add this, you wait for fifteen minutes.
6. Mix parsley juice with milk and yogurt and apply to the skin as a mask. After fifteen minutes, rinse with water at room temperature.
7. Add a half cup of almonds into a cup of boiling water. After waiting for three or five minutes, strain it. Blend the almonds and add half a lemon juice and a tablespoon of warm water, mix them and leave it to cool. Apply the mask, wait for thirty minutes then wash. You need to apply this twice a week and for a period of four or five months.
8. The ingredients are juice of a lemon, an egg yolk, 10 grams of sugar, 100 ml of water. Mix throughly and apply to your face, wait for twenty or thirty minutes. Repeat after a day.
9. Grate a fresh potato, and add a few drops of vegetable oil, one tablespoon of fresh milk and almond pieces. Mix throughly to prepare a mask. Apply to your face. Wait for twenty minutes. Use a cream depending on your skin type.
10. Grate a fresh quince, squeeze juice of it. Use this juice to clean your face.
11. Grate watermelon to prepare a mask. Keep the mask on your face for ten minutes. Remove the mask with water at room temperature and apply moisturizing cream to your skin.
What is Auscultatory method of taking blood pressure?
There are several ways to measure one’s blood pressure and when it comes to digital measurement, there are two different methods. The blood pressure level of an individual depends on the combined measurement of the systolic and diastolic pressure. Auscultatory method is a digital process in which two instruments are used which are sphygmomanometer and stethoscope. While measuring the blood pressure, the inflatable cuffs are placed round the upper portion of the arm at the same height to the heart. These cuffs are attached with mercury. It is possible to inflate the cuff manually by squeezing the rubber bulbs again and again in order to occlude the artery completely. Gradually the cuff’s pressure is released and the blood starts flowing once again and it makes a pounding sound inside the heart at that moment.
The measured pressure is called systolic pressure and with further reduction on the cuff pressure the diastolic pressure is measured. The accurate blood pressure is measured with the combined calculation of both these pressures. This is the entire process followed while taking blood pressure measurement in Auscultatory method. In fact this is the much commonly practiced method by most physicians and health professionals.